|Member Virtual:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
In response to the exceptional challenges faced by organisations and marketing professionals around the world, we have created The CIM Marketing Programme. This flagship marketing programme is designed and delivered by a team of experienced professionals with industry backgrounds. Each specialist is uniquely qualified to take you through core subjects in ways that make it easy for you to apply learning in the real world.
This definitive marketing programme is designed for professionals who understand that developing the role and function of marketing within an organisation is critical to business development in challenging and constantly changing contexts.
You will learn everything you need to know about strategic marketing planning, managing brands, customer journey mapping, customer insights, product innovation, marketing communications and performance evaluation. The CIM Marketing Programme is delivered through a combination of approximately 25 hours of video and intensive online practitioner tutorials over a five-week period:
For more information, booking and scheduled dates/times please call +44 (0)1628 427360
This is a practical course for anyone, whether you have a specific marketing or broader business role within your organisation or simply need to understand the key principles of marketing. If you are looking for a course which sets the standard for the development of professional marketing competencies, this is the definitive programme.
Week 1: Business and Marketing Landscape
• Analyse and evaluate your marketing and business landscape
• Understand changing customer motivations and behaviour
• Identify the opportunities and challenges of digital transformation
Week 2: Marketing Strategy
• How to develop a commercially viable strategy
• Optimise your marketing mix to improve ROI
• Create a strong brand positioning strategy
Week 3: Marketing Insights
• How to leverage customer insights to drive growth
• Segmentation, targeting and proposition development
• How to create an effective customer journey
Week 4: Marketing Planning
• How to develop your strategic marketing plan
• How to set realistic and measurable goals
• Build an accurate marketing budget and forecast
Week 5: Marketing Performance
• How to build an evaluation framework
• How to Identify and determine your critical success factors
• Evaluate and report on performance
This course may be run by any of the following Course Directors:-
Our virtual delivery format is designed to deliver engaging and interactive experience using short bursts of content delivery, group breakouts, interactive polls, multimedia case histories and how-to-do workshops.
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.