Aims of the module
Customer behaviour has dramatically changed with the digital revolution. This module provides you with insights into the digital customer experience and highlights ways to adapt to this changing market, allowing you to fulfil customers’ strategic needs. It will provide the knowledge and skills to select appropriate channels to market to meet objectives. It will also help to ensure you provide the desired customer experience, by understanding the customer's journey while complying with relevant legislation and regulation.
The module comprises three units of two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of assignment. By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Channel Selection and Customer Insights
- Assess the strategic options for channel selection (15%)
- Understand relevant insights into digital customers (15%)
Unit 2: Managing Channels
- Understand how digital channels are managed effectively in practice (15%)
- Define requirements for legal compliance in digital campaigns (15%)
Unit 3: Digital Customer Experience
- Understand the customer journey (20%)
- Develop plans to improve the user experience (20%)
- The assessment will require submission of an assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
Explore the full Diploma in Professional Marketing qualification.
CIM level 6
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is a breakdown of the studying costs for this module:
- £190 assessment fee, payable to CIM. Assessment fee for students who reside in countries eligible for an international reduced rate is £150.
- Plus CIM Studying Member fee of £65, payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
- Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees.
Please note: fees are reviewed on an annual basis and are subject to change.