Aims of the module
For many organisations, adopting digital marketing has involved transforming aspects of their practice and application. This module will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the strategic implications of developments in the digital environment, as well as their impact on marketing. This will enable you to integrate and optimise digital marketing as well as develop strategic responses to change. You will also be able to ensure responses are measured to evidence success.
The module comprises three units of two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of assignment. the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Digital Insights
- Understand the strategic implications of the changing digital environment on organisations
- Interpret relevant insights from the wider digital environment
Unit 2: Digital Optimisation
- Develop responses to changing stakeholder needs and behaviours
- Develop a conversion optimisation plan
Unit 3: Digital Analytics, Monitoring and Measurement
- Assess digital metrics and analytics
- Apply key digital measures to analyse optimisation
- The assessment will require submission of an assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
Explore the full Diploma in Professional Marketing qualification.
CIM level 6
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is a breakdown of the studying costs for this module:
- £190 assessment fee, payable to CIM. Assessment fee for students who reside in countries eligible for an international reduced rate is £150.
- Plus CIM Studying Member fee of £65, payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
- Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees.
Please note: fees are reviewed on an annual basis and are subject to change.