Practical Insights: Developing powerful new channels and alliances
- Broadcast: Wednesday 21 August 2019
- Dr Gopal Kutwaroo
- 21 August 2019
It’s essential for every business involved in channel distribution, to select and manage the right channels and partners to drive maximum performance.
This webinar will guide you through the best practices in national and international markets and will look at impactful case studies from leading companies.
You will learn to:
- Spot key trends, opportunities, challenges in building channels/routes to market for your business
- Identify, recruit and manage different types of channel partners in the digital economy
- Address conflict with effective resolution processes
- Motivate and incentivise channel partners
We run special webinars which are exclusive to CIM members, enabling you to watch and listen from your desk or catch up on demand when it's convenient for you. Hosted monthly by subject matter experts, our webinars keep you up-to-date and knowledgeable on topics which cover all aspects of marketing. You'll also be able to apply what you've learned immediately to your current role.
Member only content
Become a member to enjoy full access to this article and a wide variety of digital content and features on our site. Join CIM from just £15.00 per month for an annual membership.
About the Speaker
- 0 views