September 20, 2022
1:00 PM - Webinar Express
In this session, we’ll bust two big myths.
• Myth 1: Negotiation is a mystical art which only the few can master. The truth: Anyone can negotiate anything, provided they have the right tools, mindset, and support.
• Myth 2: Marketing has nothing to do with sales negotiations. The truth: Part of negotiating is about explaining the value/ROI/uniqueness of your solution, which is at the heart of marketing’s role.
By attending you’ll learn about:
• The critical importance of marketing in value-based selling and negotiations
• A few of the negotiation foundations and building blocks
• Some common negotiation mistakes and personas
• An easy to use, four step process to negotiate anything and get a better result
Speaker: Mike Lander, Founder of Piscari
Mike has been working in businesses at executive level for over 20 years. He is a successful entrepreneur and negotiator, with a proven track record of buying, growing, and selling businesses for seven-figure sums. Mike has a uniquely valuable perspective on negotiating commercial deals, having worked on both sides of the table as a procurement director and an entrepreneur. He now uses his specialist knowledge and experience, negotiating hundreds of deals worth 400m+, to help business leaders and sales teams to negotiate more profitable deals.
Mike writes a monthly column at The Drum entitled “Ask the negotiator” and is the founder of Piscari.
The webinar is kindly hosted by the CIM Greater London Group and lasts approximately 40-45 minutes inclusive of a Q&A session after the presentation.
To register for this webinar please click here or on the image at the top of the page.
If you have any questions regarding the event please use the contact details provided.