October 18, 2019
9:00 AM - Plymouth
Being found easily on Google is one of the greatest challenges of digital marketing. This computer-based session will explore how the Google search engine works. To help you develop your technical knowledge and supercharge your website’s performance in the organic (free) search results. We will also explore how to brief and set performance criteria for both internal teams and external agencies.
Delegates should bring laptops and their google account login details to fully participate in the session.
Topics covered will include:
• How Google search engine works and presents information
• Planning and defining your SEO strategy
• Essential SEO activities to ensure your website is search engine friendly
• How to utilise free Google Tools to deliver vital insight to support SEO strategy
• Supercharging – identifying what’s current and where you should be focusing your future SEO efforts
• How to brief and set performance criteria for website development, search agency or consultant’s performance
Sam Charles is a Google certified digital marketing expert with 8 years experience and the founder of a multi-award-winning SEO & PPC agency, Float Digital. Her extensive portfolio includes working with 300+ B2C & B2B brands for brands such as Argos, Thorntons, Accor, J.P Morgan, Victoria's Secret, EastPak, Manfrotto & Emirates Airlines.
This event is aimed at marketers with a basic understanding or experience of Google SEO and their key search words seeking to supercharge their SEO activity and identify areas to focus effort.
CPD category: Digital integration
Duration: 3.5 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00, the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 13:00. If you are non-EU resident please call the Regional Events team to make your booking.