Aims of the module
Senior marketers often gain experience across different organisational types and sizes over the course of their career, giving them a detailed insight into a range of marketing related issues and problems. This experience, within the heart of an organisation, can be developed into a consultancy role either within a large organisation linking in with key clients or as an independent consultant within a marketing specialism.
By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Building and Developing Client Relationships
- Critically assess the components of a sustainable and clearly defined consultancy proposition
- Develop the personal brand
Unit 2: Scoping the Potential Service
- Critically assess the contributing factors to a client’s business issue
- Evaluate how to facilitate change within the client’s organisation, in response to the client’s business issue
Unit 3: Delivering the Client Outcome
- Critically appraise how to develop and implement the agreed solution
- Design and implement systems, processes and procedures to embed the agreed solution
- An assignment based on a given scenario relating to an organisation of your choice.
Explore the full CIM Marketing Leadership Programme.
CIM level 7
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is a breakdown of the studying costs for this module:
- £285 assessment fee, payable to CIM (from April 2020 assessments onwards, this fee will increase to £290).
- Plus CIM Studying Member fee of £65, payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
- Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees.