Aims of the module
This module focuses on the importance of the ever-evolving, dynamic digital landscape. You will develop skills to improve digital marketing performance and explore the challenges and opportunities within the digital environment. You will also use a range of tools to plan how to enhance an organisation’s effectiveness in the digital age.
The module comprises three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and be assessed by way of a portfolio/assignment.
By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Digital Techniques
- Understand digital marketing tools and techniques (15%)
- Assess different applications of digital marketing (15%)
Unit 2: Digital Enhancement
- Know how to integrate digital and offline marketing (15%)
- Understand approaches to enhancing stakeholder engagement (20%)
Unit 3: Digital Management
- Know how to develop a digital marketing plan (20%)
- Apply and adapt digital marketing analysis (15%)
- The assessment will require submission of a portfolio/assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
Explore the full Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing.
CIM level 4
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is the breakdown of the costs:
Assessment cost: £145 (£125 in International Reduced Rate countries)*
Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees
Plus CIM annual registration fee of £65.00**
*Discount available to members who reside in countries listed as eligible for an International Reduced Rate.
** The registration fee is payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
Please note: Fees are reviewed on an annual basis and are subject to change.