CIM Marketing Excellence Awards
The CIM Marketing Excellence Awards identify and celebrate outstanding marketing by organisations, teams and individuals. These awards recognise that high standards of quality and integrity are vital to the success of marketing, as well as rewarding the innovation delivered by marketers who are at the cutting-edge of their profession. Any organisation within the UK, regardless of size, sector or industry, as well as individuals, teams and agencies can enter these awards.
Now in their 11th year, these awards are an opportunity to showcase your marketing successes and signify the quality of your business. The CIM Marketing Excellence Awards are an occasion for you and your team to celebrate your achievements and network at this year’s new venue, The Brewery in London. Plus, we’ve introduced six new industry sector categories helping you get the recognition you deserve.
Frequently asked questions
Here’s five reasons why you should enter the CIM Marketing Excellence Awards:
1. Celebrate your achievements – showcase your hard work and celebrate as a team or company
2. Gain recognition – be acknowledged for your innovation, performance and best practice
3. Raise your profile – you can attract new business as an award-winning company
4. Demonstrate your capabilities – evidence that you do effective marketing for your company
5. Boost morale – winning an award is a great way to motivate your team
Any organisation within the UK and Channel Islands, regardless of size, sector or industry, as well as individuals, teams and agencies can enter the CIM Marketing Excellence Awards.
You can enter the CIM Marketing Excellence Awards 2020 in five easy steps:
1. Select your best marketing people and work between 01 September 2018 and 01 September 2019
2. Choose from one of our 22 categories to best show your work; familiarise yourself with the judging criteria
3. Fill out the quick and easy registration form via the ‘Enter now’ button
4. Complete the online entry form and upload a few supporting words, along with a company(s) logo in a colour EPS vector file format
5. Submit your entry
You can enter more than one category, however, a separate online entry submission and payment must be completed for each category and each entry. Remember to tailor each entry to meet the requirements for each specific category.
Don’t miss out on our promotional offer and save £100 each time you submit an additional entry.
Entry price is £250 +VAT for the first entry submitted.
Entry price is £150 +VAT for all additional entries submitted.
This excludes the Marketer of the Year category which is free of charge to enter.
Entries should relate to work commenced and completed between 01 September 2018 and 01 September 2019.
The entry price is £250 + VAT.
The exception to this entry fee is the Marketer of the Year category which is free of charge to enter.
Don’t miss our promotional offer where for all additional entries submitted the entry price is £150 +VAT per entry. To find out more about the offer please view our Terms and Conditions.
Deadline to submit your entries has been extended until Friday 22 November 2019 (midnight GMT). You can edit your entries after submitting up until the entry deadline. Entries received after this date and time will not be accepted.
The awards ceremony will take place at The Brewery, London on Thursday 02 April 2020.
Yes, the CIM Marketing Excellence Awards ceremony is a black-tie event.