Social Media Benchmark: Results and panel debate - THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED
Findings from the second wave of this definitive guide to how businesses are leveraging social media
City Gate House
39-45 Finsbury Square
In February 2012, over 260 marketers gathered at Bloomberg London to hear the results from wave one of our Social Media Benchmark. In March and April, over 1,500 marketers contributed to the second wave of our study and on 21 June 2012, you have the chance to be at the launch briefing for wave two.
Hosted at the prestigious Bloomberg Auditorium in London's Finsbury Square and moderated by Manus Cranny from Bloomberg Television, this is another must-attend event:
* Be first to hear wave two results, covering usage, investment and resource; digital capability, skills and talent; data, privacy and legislation; listening and monitoring; and barriers to progress.
* Put your direct questions to our expert panel, with senior executives from major digital organisations including Ipsos ASI, Bazaarvoice and Microsoft.
* Be amongst the first to see the results infographic and report on the day, before they're available publicly.
* Meet peers, share ideas and experiences and build your network.
* Thomas Brown, Head of Insights, CIM.
* Tara Beard-Knowland, Director, Ipsos ASI.
* Erin Nelson, CMO, Bazaarvoice.
* Philippa Snare, CMO UK, Microsoft.
* Matt Atkinson, Group Marketing and Chief Digital Officer, Tesco Group plc.
* Karim Emara, Global CMO, Clifford Chance.
Registration commences at 08:20, with presentations from 09:00 and the panel debate from 10:30-11:45. Delegates can depart once the debate is over, or network until 12:30.
Region and Branch Events