Digital communications in construction marketing
The Building Centre
26 Store Street
Digital is becoming a massive part of any sophisticated approach to communications in the construction sector. The big growth in marketing spend and activity is focused on the electronic world.
It's a rapidly changing scene though, and keeping pace with the cutting edge is difficult. What are the trends? What is the emerging best practice, and what should you be looking to include in your marketing activity going forward?
* Overview - Nick Pauley, Pauley Creative. What shape does the digital landscape have? What has happened in the last year, what changes in practice and balance have occurred? What novel ideas have come forward that could become best practice?
* Cutting Edge Search Marketing - Lindsay Hopkins, SAIM.
* Social Media Marketing - Kirstie Colledge, Simply Marcomms. Using construction industry examples, this session will explore the different types of content that is readily available in your organisation and how to maximise your social media marketing activities through effective 'digital asset management'. We will look at the latest, most effective techniques for creating, optimising, publishing and sharing your digital content using relevant Social Media channels.
* Apps - Danny Bluestone, Cyber-Duck. It's trendy, but is it good business? Apps are all the rage, what can they do for UK Construction? Who's doing good business on the iPhone and Pad, and what can we learn?
* Case Study - Jonathan Healey, Netconstruct.
* What's next? - Paul Wilkinson, PWCom. Staying on the cutting edge is an important part of getting the best from digital marketing. What might be interesting for 2012? What novelty might emerge, and what trends do we need to watch?
This half-day seminar is for those responsible for marketing and business development in construction; product manufacturers, contractors or professional consultants who are seeking to understand the changes in digital marketing and communications, and how they can harness the innovation to help their business.
Registration from 13:30; the event starts at 14:00 and finishes at 17:00. This is a CPD category 10 event. If you are non EU resident, please call the events team to make your booking.
Region and Branch Events